You Know You Like Rainbow Brite Too Much When...
- you have a horse named starlite, and got in trouble because you
dyed it's hair rainbow colors
- you dress in a single color, all day, every day
- you dye your hair to match that color
- You start digging a hole in the yard, looking for Star Sprinkles
- You declare that your mom's garden isn't looking as "colorful" &
"happy" as it should be
- You ask to paint your room orange so it can look like the Color
- You make your own Color Belt & start zapping people with it.
- you run around saying: "Rainbow Brite must not have enough star
sprinkles!!! Oh NO!" when it is a long Winter.
- 1. You watch Power Rangers based on the fact when they teleport,
it makes a rainbow.
- 2. You know an episode/all the episodes by heart.
- 3. You have a webpage that you spend 5 hours (in a row)
updating (about) every month. note: I don't get this one either. I
bet they never had a webpage...
- 4. You have a plot against your least fav teacher that
involves a gloom machine......
- 5. You say there should be a democratic vote on whether or not to
bring back the "old" Rainbow Land.
- The theme song gets stuck in your head for days at a time.
- There are people that only know you by the name "Rainbow."
- You've actually entertained (and still haven't totally dismissed)
the thought of naming your first child "Rainbow." (if it's a girl of
- You have a Rainbow Brite outfit that fits you now!
- You babysit kids and end up getting 'em hooked on RB :)
- You water the lawn every day for the sole purpose that when the
water and the sun meet, it makes a rainbow!
[Back to Hammy's Mailings of the Rainbow HQ]